9W LED Downlight Tri-Colour 220-240V Dimmable 90mm ($9.15 EACH) - BOX OF 40PCS
Our UL LED Tri-Colour Downlight is Osram Compatible - LED Tri-Colour Back Switch Downlight - 3000K/4000K/5000K. Direct connection to AC power supply thanks to integrated control gear. Energy Saving alternative to luminaires that use halogen lamps. 90mm Cutout with IC-4 insulation rating. IP44 splash-proof. Kit Includes LED Downlight with integrated electronic control gear, 1.2-meter flex & plug.
BOX OF 40PCS
- Energy Saving: Yes
- Wattage: 9W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Colour Temperature: Tri-Colour 3000K/4000K/5000K
- Lumens: 900 Lm
- IP Rating: IP44
- Finish: White
- Bulb Type: LED Downlight
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Dimensions: Cutout: 90mm, 56 x 115 x 115mm
✔ Residential spaces; dining room, bedroom, kitchen
✔ Office spaces; office, university, school, garage, conference room, corridor, foyer, toilets
✔ Hospitality spaces; restaurant, hotel, conference room, lobby, corridor, toilets
You may be wondering why Colour Temperature is such an important aspect of lighting – the answer being simple. This measurement can drastically change how the atmosphere of a room appears when lit.
- 2500K-3000K - Warm White Light gives off a golden glow. It closely mimics the feeling of a candle or firelight.
- 3100K-4500K: Cool White/Neutral White is the middle ground for your choices. This light is neither warm or cold, but rather similar to sunlight. Great for areas such as the kitchen, bathroom, and studies – this is an all-purpose lighting temperature and the safe bet if you’re unsure of a warm white.
- 5000K-6500K: Daylight/White Light this light is very bright and very blue. It could be described as glaringly bright. Often used in commercial settings- from warehouses to offices, to hospitals and other areas where adequate lighting and the high lumen is important.
|Colour Temperature||Tri-Colour 3000K/4000K/5000K|
|Bulb Type||LED Downlight|
|Product Dimensions||Cutout: 90mm, 56 x 115 x 115mm|