IsoLED Mini LED Examination Head Light System
Lightweight and versatile, the IsoLED Mini LED Examination Headlight allows for unencumbered mobility for the surgeon. The IsoLED Mini Examination Head light Lithium battery lasts for more than 10 hours. The Mini LED exam headlamp can be affixed to either a pair of safety glasses or a headset for added stability during medical procedures.
Exam Clarity and Mobility without Compromise
The high efficiency design of the Mini LED Examination Head light allows for reduced energy consumption and reduced cost of ownership (around 1/3 of halogen lamps), while its 40,000 hour of LED life provides for a free maintenance medical headlamp with an end life of around 20 years. To ensure exam headlamp spot clarity, the light beam is extremely homogeneous and free of imperfections.
Our lightweight Lithium battery pack has a retention clip to be used on the practitioner's belt or pocket. Included with the Mini LED Examination Headlight is a Battery Charger with an integrated charge monitor that alerts the operator when the Lithium Battery is fully charged.
If you require surgical loupes this medical headlight adapts to any binocular loupes including: Gallilei, Zumax, Zeiss, Orascoptic Flip up, Grendel Meier and Heine.
To complete the package, each IsoLED Mini examination headlight comes in a carrying case containing the exam medical headlamp, safety glasses or head set, Lithium Battery pack, two retaining multi-clips, removable yellow filter, wall mounted battery charger, and exam headlamp User’s Guide.
IsoLED Mini LED Examination Headlight Features
- 10mm - 100mm Variable Spot Control
- 1 oz Headlight Assembly
- CRI of 90 to give the best tissue rendition
- Intensity variable from 3-100% to reduce eye strain
- 22,000 Lux of Pure LED Light
Each IsoLED Mini LED Examination Head light System Includes
- IsoLED Mini Exam Headlight Assembly with Mount
- Lithium Battery Pack (Qty: 1)
- Lithium Battery Charger
- Safety Glasses
- Storage Case
IsoLED Mini Portable LED Exam Headlight Specifications
- CRI (Color Rendition Index): 90
- Light Output @ 12″: 22K Lux
- Power Pack Charge Time: 3.6 hrs
- Color Temperature: 4500 º K
- Power Packs Per System: (Qty 1)
- Variable Intensity: 3-99%
- Power Pack Operating Time: Up to 10hrs 50mins
- Typical Use: Dental / Examination / Veterinary
|Colour Temperature||4500K, Cool White|
|Variable Spot Control||10mm - 100mm Variable Spot Control|
|Lux Light Intensity||22,000 Lux of Pure LED Light|
|Bulb Type||Mini LED Examination Head Light System|