Philips Projection Lamp 7023 100W 12V GY6.35
Halogen non-reflector -
7023 100W GY6.35 12V 1CT/10X10F
- Halogen non-reflector lamps offer high-quality light and are easy to install, replace and operate.
- All halogen non-reflector lamps incorporate a distortion-free quartz bulb and a precise positioning of the mounted filament.
- These ensure optimal beam performance and consistent, high light output.
- A wide range of wattages is available for a broad variety of applications, including projection systems.
- In addition you get all the proven advantages of halogen technology such as a full spectrum and a color rendering index (CRI) of 100 – the same as natural light and the best that it can be.
- Halogen lamps also create a comfortable warm white light, and they maintain their lumen output, with almost no reduction, throughout their lifetime.
|Application||Microscopy lighting, Surgical lighting|
|Base||Lamp Base G6.35/GX6.35/GY6.35 Oval 2 Pin|