Infrared Industrial Heat Incandescent BR125 250W 230-250V E27
The Philips infrared incandescent reflector lamps are designed to work in the toughest environment such as farm, bathroom, or kitchen and their nearest surrounding. They have a reinforced construction thanks to hard glass use. Their compact form and universal cap base allow them to be used with any suitable equipment. A very good method of generating warmth is by using heat lamps. The Philips infrared lamps provide direct, draught-free warmth to the animals, people, but also food. These benefits have made farmers, consumers, and cooks around the world choose Philips infrared lamps because they are the sturdiest, most efficient lamps available for these applications.
• 30% extra energy saving with PAR thanks to its unique reflector system
• Simple and safe heat source with no risk of broken glass
• 90% of energy is transmitted as infrared heat.
• Robust and sturdy hard glass construction of an entire range of infrared reflectors.
• Reflector shape allows concentrated heat to be applied to where it is needed.
• The design of PAR38 incorporates a completely sealed reflector and therefore high efficiency.
• More hassle-free and handy replacement period thanks to the long durability of infrared lamps
• Red-coloured lamps to reduce visual light emission and glare.
- Wattage: 250W
- Voltage: 230-250V
- Base: E27
- Bulb Type: Incandescent Industrial Heat BR125 Lamp
- Finish: Reflector
- Life: 5000 hrs
- Beam Angle: 80°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Dimensions: 173 x 125 x 125mm
- Special Light Colour: Infrared
- Colour: Red
✔ Specialised; breeding and rearing of pigs, poultry, calves, foals, dogs etc. as well as in veterinary clinics, zoos, pet shops
✔ Specialised; General radiant heating, e.g. hot food displays, cooker hoods, bathrooms, space heating etc.
|Bulb Type||Incandescent Industrial Heat BR125 Lamp|
|Product Dimensions||173 x 125 x 125mm|