Philips Master T8 LEDtube STD 10.5W 1200mm 865
The Philips MASTER LEDtube integrates a LED light source into a traditional fluorescent form factor. Its unique design creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance which cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescent. This product is the ideal solution for up lamping in general lighting applications.
- Only 50% energy consumption compared to fluorescent tubes
- Extra-long life of 50,000 hours
- Retrofit to existing T8 lamps on EM or HF electronic gear
- Full safety features and EM Protector safety device
- No mercury
- Reduced operational cost thanks to lower energy consumption
- Lower maintenance cost thanks to 2-3 times longer lifetime than normal fluorescent tubes
- Fastest and easiest way to upgrade existing luminaire to LED technology; 100%- safe installation process
- Car parks
- Transport and distribution areas
- Front & back of house retail & hospitality
There are two main types of fluorescent lighting control gear which can be used in fittings with fluorescent tubes:
1) Electromagnetic Ballast based system - with starters
It is a most common fitting type. Simply install the LED tube and starter (provided) to get started.
2) High Frequency Electronic Ballasts based system – without starters
These units will require an electrician to rewire and decommission the Electronic ballast.
|Voltage||220 - 240V|
|Colour Temperature||Daylight/ Cool Daylight 6500K|
|Base||Tube Base G13|
|Product Dimensions||Dia: 28mm x Length: 1200mm|