– Philips Master LED MR16 is a direct replacement for all 50W-‘low voltage’ MR16 Halogen Downlights.
– It is delivering a warm, halogen-like accent beam, MR16 MASTER LED spot LV is an ideal retrofit solution for spot and general lighting applications in the hospitality industry.
– It is particularly suited to public areas such as receptions, lobbies, corridors, stairwells and washrooms, where the light is on all the time.
– The robustly designed MASTER MR16 LED spot offers a choice of beam angles for a clearly defined beam spread.
– There is no UV or IR in the beam, making it suitable for illuminating heat-sensitive objects (food, organic materials, paintings, etc.).
-The patented intelligent driver enables broad compatibility with existing electromagnetic and electronic halogen transformers.
– The dimmable versions drive further efficiencies while helping to create the desired atmosphere
– Direct Replacement for all 50W-low voltage’ MR16 Halogen Downlights
– ‘low voltage’ MR16 / GU5.3 halogen downlights
– Up to 86% energy saving
– Fully dimmable with wide transformer compatibility
– New design to fit in virtually all fittings
– Silent operation – no internal cooling fan
60D Beam Angle
The robustly designed MASTER MR16 LED spot offers a choice of beam angles for a clearly defined beam spread.
60-degree wide beam is the most popular one.
– 3000K is a warm white (Most Popular Colour)