New Wholesale Customers
Existing Wholesale Customers
General Terms and Conditions
Orders can be sent by fax, mail, email, or made directly by telephone to our sales department. All telephone orders need to be confirmed in writing to eliminate any misunderstanding.
Please feel free to request a special volume or contract price where relevant. Prices are fixed, but may be changed without prior notice due to variations in the manufacturers prices or currency fluctuation. The prices quoted do not include tax or delivery costs.
Delivery - fee and charges
Orders above $500.00 nett value are delivered free via overnight carrier into store (FIS) to metropolitan Melbourne, Geelong, Sydney and Canberra. A minimum delivery charge of $20.00 is incurred for orders below $500.00 nett value.
Country deliveries are free into store (FIS) for orders above $500.00 nett value. Country orders below $500.00 nett value will incur a delivery charge at current rates (FOB) or $25.00. However, where customers nominate and pay for their own carrier – no fee is charged for orders over $100. Country orders below $100 which use their own carrier will incur an accounting fee of $5.
Any goods returned must be covered by a formal agreement between GMT and the purchaser. This agreement must be arranged within 7 days of the original invoice date otherwise the claim will not be accepted.
- Goods are always returned at the purchaser’s expense and own risk.
- The goods must be returned in the original packaging in re-sell-able and must not have been subjected to any modification.
- Any return accepted by GMT will have a credit note raised which will be made payable to the purchaser.
- For damaged or faulty goods, the credit will be raised for the value of the goods.
- Where as goods are returned for other reasons, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Products are transported at the risk of the client, whose responsibility is in the event of damage or missing items, to make all the necessary reports in writing and send it to us within 7 days of receiving the goods.